Temporary Contract Recruiter (Chelsea, MA and Waltham, MA)
Apply for this position
Chelsea, MA, United States
The Temporary Contract Recruiter is responsible for managing and participating in the full cycle recruitment and selection process of new associates.
The Temporary Contract Recruiter is responsible for managing and participating in the full cycle recruitment and selection process of new associates. This individual partners with internal clients and external vendors to identify, attract, and hire best-in-class talent to meet the needs of our growing business, while ensuring compliance with all legal and process requirements.
The Temporary Contract Recruiter will split his/her time between the Chelsea, MA and Waltham, MA offices.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the full life cycle recruitment process for assigned positions.
- Assists and partners with hiring managers in filling open positions by assessing the needs of the hiring manager, developing a recruitment strategy, sourcing candidates, pre-screening resumes, and interviewing prospective candidates.
- Develops and implements innovative sourcing strategies to develop, expand, and manage active and passive talent pools for critical positions.
- Partners with Compensation and hiring managers to discuss and finalize job descriptions for newly created positions.
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system.
- Develops and extends formal offers of employment.
- Coordinates and ensures references and background checks are completed in a timely manner and assist new candidates with relocation questions.
- Advises new associates on the interpretation of Human Resource policies, programs, and procedures.
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting on recruiting activities.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of six to eight years' progressive recruiting and/or Human Resources experience required.
- Experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Must have strong recruitment capabilities, ideally in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment.
- DDI Targeted Selection / Behavioral Based Interviewing experience a plus
- Extensive knowledge of labor and employment laws and HR practices required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems preferred. Jobvite experience a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with internal and external vendors.
- Excellent time management skills and a proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- It is essential that this individual demonstrate the ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills required.