Our goal is to be the leading biopharmaceutical company developing and marketing therapies that restore function and improve the lives of people with neurological disorders.
We believe that an important contributor to our success is that we value the diversity of talents, backgrounds, perspectives, and intellectual approaches that our associate brings to our organization. These differences enrich our conversations and challenge us to think differently. In so doing, they also allow us to understand and more effectively address needs across the wide diversity of our patient, scientific and medical communities.
We have adopted the Biotechnology Innovation Organization’s principles on workforce development, diversity and inclusion: www.bio.org/diversity.
- We believe that diversity in all aspects of business operations will optimize the continued growth and success of our company and the biotechnology industry.
- We will lead by example in our diversity efforts and will incorporate diversity and inclusion into all aspects of our operations.
- We will champion workforce development, diversity and inclusion as a way to attract, develop and retain our talent pool within the globally competitive biotechnology industry.
- We will engage with external partners to broaden the reach and incorporation of diversity throughout the biotechnology ecosystem.
- We believe our technologies and products should address the needs of a diverse population.
We’ve been recognized as one of the nation’s “Best Workplaces for Women” by Fortune in 2015 and 2016 and “Best Workplaces for Baby Boomers” by Fortune in 2016.